Last Updated: January 19, 2021
Your privacy is important to Ship4u Logistic Inc. and its corporate affiliates (“Ship4u”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Corporation” or “Company”). This Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and retain your information in the course of conducting business and also applies to users that access our website available at: www.Ship4u.ca (the “Website”). Any capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to such terms in our Terms and Conditions which you may access by clicking here.
1. Your Consent
2. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your mailing address, telephone number, and email address. Personal Information refers to any information you provide to Ship4u, including information such as your address for service or any other information required for us to provide our Services, this includes any and all information which may be considered personal as provided during your booked appointments.
3. How Ship4u Collects Your Personal Information
1. You may be asked to voluntarily provide your Personal Information to Ship4u anytime you are in contact with us, including when you book an order or create an Account through our Website or telephone customer service. In those circumstances, you can choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, however, we may not be able to provide the full range of our Services to you.
2. Once you have booked an order or created an Account the Website which contains your Personal Information, please note we will use your phone number and/or your email address to contact and send you notification, information which you have provided as part of your Personal Information.
4. Information Automatically Collected
c) Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
5. How Ship4u Uses Your Personal Information
1. Ship4u uses your Personal Information for various purposes in the regular course of business, including, assisting us in supplying service information, capturing customer survey data, account management purposes, resolving customer queries, designing new initiatives, delivering our newsletter on our services and current offers and for a variety of other internal uses.
4. You understand and agree that once you have provided Personal Information through our Website, such information will be used by independent third-party drivers who have access to Website to fulfill your order requests. We will employ reasonable safeguards to protect your Personal Information in our possession; the independent drivers offering their services to you using our Website are bound by confidentiality provisions related to their use of your Personal Information. However, Ship4u does not guarantee absolute protection of the Personal Information once in the hand of individual drivers and as such it is not liable for misuse of such Personal Information by individual drivers. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND SAVE SHIP4U AND ITS
DIRECTORS, OFFICER AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, ARISING OUT OF AN INDIVIDUAL DRIVER’S MISUSE AND ABUSE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
7. Retention, Location, and Protection of Personal Information
3. Ship4u employs reasonable safeguards – including administrative, technical and physical measures – appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information in its possession or under its control in order to protect that information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, disposal, or similar risks. While Ship4u uses reasonable efforts to protect your information, no
method of transmission over the internet, telecommunication or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and therefore, Ship4u cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information.
8. Notification of Changes
9. Contact Us